I keep forgetting to post

So...it's now almost September...the whole summer has passed by...

it's been a heck of a summer. I moved; strained my knee, went on vacation, unpacked, stood up in a wedding, caught my runaway cat, paid bills what were way too high, dealt with $2.80 a gallon gas, and worked the whole time. I'll have to fill in the story sometime.

Here are some great line from "Superman", the theme song from Scrubs:

"You've crossed the finish line
Won the race but lost your mind.
Was it worth it after all?
I need you here with me,
cause love is all we need.
Just take a hold of the hand that breaks the fall.
I know what I've been told
Gotta break free to break the mold.
But I can't do this all on my own...
I'm no Superman."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year