Passive aggressive no more
I'm going to visit my parents in two weeks. I am getting very nervous about that. Everything I do is wrong...I never make the right plans...there's never enough room for me. I spend too much time with my friends...I don't help enough...I'm in the way. Can you hear me rolling my eyes? I don't like conflict and there's a reason why I spend most of the year 700 miles away from my parents. That sounds crazy...but it's the way it is. I haven't even yet mentioned my grandmother. She is really getting on my mother's nerves. There's so much tension there....because they're both seriously passive-aggressive. My mother won't call out my grandma's bad behavior and my grandma won't stop acting like a petulant. I know there's 55 years of passive-aggressive past between them, but it just seems so crazy. I'm not sure how I'm going to fit into this. I'm hoping to be honest about how I feel and not hop on the crazy train. We will ...



Silverheart A Long-Distance Work
ReplyDeleteMichael Moorcock and Storm Constantine, co-authors of the new SF novel Silverheart , told SCI FI Wire they wrote the entire 484-page novel without ever having to meet face-to-face, conducting their ...
Well, this blog and post have struck a special nerve that motivated me. Profound and interesting, and it has really got me thinking... What if many people were able to see this, would you mind? I could tell a friend or two, but only with your permission.
~ Thanks for making this blog, I'll bookmark and come again.
womens rash guards | Rash Guards