Cookies your way

This Christmas, I've had the chance to so some baking. And all my presents are wrapped, too, a week before Christmas. Go me!

Thanks to @Influenster, I was able to try @CountryCrock spread for free. They sent a new coupon and boom, I was the proud owner of a new cookie recipe and a lot of Country Crock. Did I just say I was a buttery spread owner? Yep.

I made some cranberry orange bars last night. Wow, they're moist, buttery, and tasty. I love these guys, and they were a big hit!

Check out the basic recipe at Country Crock.


  • 1 cup Country Crock®
  • ¾ cup packed brown sugar
  • ¾ cup granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 large egg yolk
  • 2 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • ¾ tsp. salt
  • ¼ tsp. baking soda
And one to two cups mix ins



I added a cup of cranberries  and a tablespoon of grated orange peel. So good. It would have been perfect for Thanksgiving, but it tastes good at Christmas. 
I also made some chocolate chip cookies. The bars came out a bit crumbly since I used a pie cutter to get them out of the jelly roll pan. I did like them a lot though.

What would you add to your cookies? 

 @Influenster  @CountryCrock  #MakeItYours, #contest and #free






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year