Wednesday reflections

This was one of those mornings when I woke up late and I never really recovered from that. I left 20 minutes late, but I only ended up being 10 minutes late. I guess the traffic must have been lighter.

I had one of those mornings where I cry all the way to work. It’s beyond me why I feel like blogging about this. It’s the same old problem...there’s not enough money and I don’t really have what I want in my life. Will it change? It never does. Is it worthy of hope? Can I expect it to get better?

Only 28 more payments until my credit cards are paid off. I’ll get there. That will make things better. Really, it would.

Well, there’s more on my mind than I’m willing to write about. Maybe I’ll get to it later. We’ll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year