Let it Snow is Complete!

I reached the final page of A Free Life last Wednesday. I have finished the book club! I went to the library, turned in my card, and got some new things to read. What an accomplishment.

Here's what I read: 

Travel or International Fiction
No Reservations from Anthony Bourdain

Romance or Inspirational
Weight of Glory from C.S. Lewis

Biographical Fiction or Memoir
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid from Bill Bryson

Your Choice
The New Kings of Nonfiction from Ira Glass

Mystery or Thriller
Wheel of Darkness from Preston & Child

Your Choice
The Best American Nonrequired Reading 2007 edited by Dave Eggers

An audiobook
Digging for the Truth from Josh Berstein

Political or Historical
Shakespeare by Bill Bryson

Your Choice
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

NY Times Bestseller Award Winner
The World is Flat by Steven Friedman

Tropical Fiction
Mr. Pip from Lloyd Jones

Staff Picks
Loving Frank by Nancy Horan

Michigan Author or Setting
The Muskegon: The Majesty and Tragedy of Michigan’s Rarest River, by Jeff ?

One Book, One County
A Free Life, Ha Jin

Your Choice
Talk to the Hand, Lynne Truss

Classic
A Wrinkle in Time, Madeline L'Engle

 

So, I also read John Stossel's book Myths, Lies, and Downright Stupidity as well as Drew Curtis' book: It's Not News, It's Fark. I also finished most of Eugene Peterson's celebration of David, Leap Over a Wall. 

I've been busy lately!

Phew...what an accomplishment! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year