The adventure continues

Why has it taken so long for me to write a real post? I'm not sure I know the answer, so moving on...


Yesterday was one of those rare days when I had a lot of energy. That happens so infrequently. But I've really been off since Memorial Day when I killed my knee. I finally am walking better. It doesn't hurt as much and now I can walk a lot better. I am not sure the doctor did anything, but I know that I'm better; it's a load off my mind knowing that I don't need to have surgery


yet.



And then it was not fun to be sick on vacation. I guess if you're going to have a huge fever and spend lots of time feeling horrible, it's best to do it in a hotel when you don't have to do anything. But I felt terrible when I got home too. I had tons of work to do and I was gearing up for the Girls Night In meet-up. But I'm home and things are getting back to normal. I don't regret all my travels this month, but I sure am tired.

Until yesterday. Once in a while, I have lots and lots of energy. Generally it precedes a migraine...and I'm starting to have the auras, so I'm guess that all it was. My doctor was even thinking it was bipolar, but no, it's migraines and having fibromyalgia. I think that migraines are closely related, but what do I know. They are with me.

Needless to say, I enjoyed the extra energy last night. I had a nice dinner out, bought some highlights for my hair (which I'll do later when this all calms down), and just avoided being home. But more of a hallmark, I felt like talking. I was on the phone for nearly four hours last night (two friends, two grandmas, two parents). Poor Jackie, she really got an ear full. But i haven't talked to her in a few months, and it was like no time had gone by at all. That's how you know you're a part of a real friendship. We've only been friends for 19 years now.

I'm not too bad right now, but it will get worse. I hope I don't read this blog post later and worry about me.

Why am I talking about this? It's not impossible someone else might read this now that I'm NOT hiding my blog, but hey, it need to be said.

UPDATE: I'm through the Aura phase and onto the feeling headachy and really sensitive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year