Green Bay round-up






I realize I'm not living up to my purpose of the blog. I am not describing my wanderings. Earlier this month, I went to Green Bay. Why Green Bay? It was another chapter on this adventure we call tagging along with Dad while he is a part of the National Bible Quiz finals.

Well, this trip sucked...to be blunt. Money was tight, tensions were high, and I was a mess health-wise. My knee was bad, really bad, so I could hardly walk or get around. There was nothing to do, it was hot, and my Mom made me sew. My dad barely paid any attention to me...I didn't end up seeing my best friend when I was in the same state...should I go on? I don't really want to!

I've attached a few photos: The hotel exterior, a dinosaur with a cheesehead (where else but Green Bay by Lambeau field?), and a nice shot of Lake Michigan from up in the UP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year