A peach tie? Really?

 













Well, I was going through some pictures on my computer and found these. They're from a few years ago when I scanned all the pictures my grandma had. As you can see this parade of bad hair and dorky smiles shows wonderful school pictures. The one where I'm in the pink, I look so much like my dad, it's scary. That was second grade. The red and green dress with the bow tie is third grade. My mother made this one. I was embarassed. Now I think this is cool. 

Next is the blue dress, Dorthy Hamel haircut and third grade. But I hated that hair cut and grew out my hair. That is the unfortunate mullet in the picture where I'm wearing a little grey dress with a skinny peach tie. That was 1985. can't you tell? Fifth grade is the feathered bangs and strips, while sixth grade is big sweater and really short bangs.

Will today's Hannah Montanas be embarrased when they look back? I bet so!

 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year