A family reunion

Hello!

This weekend was something else! I went to Michigan City and saw 39 of my family members. The descendants of my great grandparents, Courtney and Grace Smith, got together at a beach house in Michigan City. There were three generations there...(There are four generations now, but none of the kids were there).

There were all of my grandma's siblings and the surviving spouses:

Grant and Frances
Danny
Dave and Jo
Marguerite
Max and Eunice
June
Annie Mae
and Granny

And there were lots of kids there.

Grant's son Mike and his wife
Dave and Jo's daughter Debbie and her husband Terry
Marguerite's son Louie and his wife Cindy
Max and Eunice's daughters Ruby and Rosie
Annie Mae's daughters Evie, Kristen, Lois, and Delight, and her son Mark. Sharon is someone's partner, but I didn't catch whose.
And My mom, Loretta, and Aunt Linda, Granny's daughters (Uncle Jim came too)

And from the third generation:
Me!
Amber and Adam
Kari, Kristen's daughter
Jake, Ruby's son
Louie's daughter Alex
and Louie and Cindy's daughter Gracie and Greta

I think I got everyone! There were some cousins there too (first cousins of my grandma's).

Here's a picture of the two generations:


I'm hoping to get a picture with the third generation in it. I wasn't able to get one, so a relative will have to supply it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year