More about what's on my mind

Well...yesterday was a tough one for me...but kind of okay. I had a lot of energy yesterday...and it was a good day at work. I got most of the Washington, D.C. feature done and I planned out the other feature. I even conquered my fears and spent a hard, but good 10 minutes on the treadmill.

So...on Fridays when I have nothing to do, I'm usually tired so it's okay. I was bummed...and had one stupid picture to take for a shop. So, I did that. Then I went to a bookstore, picked up some interesting used books, and then went to Long John Silvers for some fried food. I read Typewatching, which reminded me of the Myers Brigg obession I had in College. I'm such an INFP. I could be an INFJ...but not quite.

Anyway. I snuggled in my chair and read. I got out a blanket. As soon as I turned my head, Mr. Charlie was there on it.




What a booger. But I did get a lot of reading done.

This morning, I finished Kenneth Turan's "Coming Soon to a Theater Everywhere," this morning as I watched Normal Mailer on C-Span. Man, I'm weird!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year