Things have taken a turn

It’s been a really long time since I’ve made a blog entry. (Word is really outdated. It suggests that I misspelled blog wrong…do I mean Bog? No! I wish I didn’t have a program that was copyright 2001. A lot has changed since the beginning of the decade).

Anyway, works sure has been different lately. Thank God! It was getting pretty tiring squeezing all of that work in and doing the same old same old. It’s been anything but normal since Dave & Carol were gone on their vacations. I’ve done a lot of little things that have helped others to work. I’ve also done a bunch of work towards finding someone to fill the staff writer position. Today, the ad appeared in the Holland Sentinel. There’s been a crush of applications. Some are way too qualified…some are way not qualified. I hope that we can find someone out of this. But I do feel honored to be handed this process. It’s a lot of work…but I’m up for it.

The humidity isn’t helping the stiff joints. My elbows and bottom of the feet are really bothering me. (I know that the bottom of my feet aren’t really joints…but they hurt, so I will let that go.)
Again, I don’t really have any spiritual insights to add. That kind of bothers me. But I can’t quite phrase how that feels. Maybe it’s time to post this entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year