Transcending McDonald's

Life is fantastic at times. Sometimes you have an experience where the ordinary seems to be transformed and you transcend the ordinary every day.

Last night, I met Kerry in Plainwell to see the Simpsons Movie (yes, it was almost better the second time). After that, we ended up at McDonald's. We tried to get ice cream, but we had no cash with us. So, over some coffee and a fruit and yogurt parfait, we had the most marvelous conversation. How encouraging and spiritually uplifting.

I tell you...I've been really social this week and it's been tiring. Tonight...it's just me, some cats, and a book. I tried to start Thunderstruck by Erik Larson, but I just wasn't feeling it. I also get to cook my own meal. Exciting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year