What a difference a few days makes!

To put it mildly, things were not going well the last time I wrote the blog. But life is a series of ups and downs. There's been a lot of little things that have been an answer to prayers...and feeling stuck in the rut.

The pool is open again! It was closed for six months of maintenance. I've swam two nights in a row...and it feels so good just to get in the water and work out.

The construction project at Ivanrest & 44th seems to be wrapping up. It was like the wild west out there..driving with no lines. Now, there's white lines and no orange barrels! It's good to take the direct route home.

And I have a new job. Same company, same pay...but hey, I have a new job! I am now the senior staff writer. At the company picnic today, Elly announced that I had been with the company for five years and that I had earned the new title. And everyone clapped!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year