Four Days without posting

How sad...so much for being good and posting every day.

What did I do this weekend?

On Friday, I met Kerry, Ron, Turner, and Caelyn for dinner...I think I mentioned this. What a lovely night!

Saturday, I did some grocery shopping...then I headed out to Fenwick to spend some time with Katie, Ryan, Ava, and Isaac. That was so much fun! We had the best dinner...for some reason...it was venison chili. Ryan doesn't like chili and Katie & I don't like venison...but yet it turned out so tasty. I brought some corn bread and salad and that was wonderful. We all finished off the Boston Cream pie too. Ava just loved it. And I was worried that the kids wouldn't like it.

Isaac was pleasant. He hasn't really liked me in the past, but he was a lot sweeter and happier. He even smiled at me several times. He especially liked it when I gave him some pancakes.

Ava had a blast of a time watching her Disney sign alongs. I had forgotten how cute Chip & Dale were. After the kiddies went to bed, the grown ups played rummy. We talked about NPR and car insurance, but it sure was nice!

Sunday was church...I helped out at the host ... so I slung a lot of coffee. That's okay...it was fun. I also cleaned up the library. It snowed a bunch, so I stayed home for the rest of the day. I did some work around the house, re-arranged the furniture, and did some laundry, but I still have a mess to deal with.

Monday was work...lots of time writing. Plus we had our intern working and we had a department meeting to set our goals.

Bible study was good. I joined Joyce, Dave, and Con for dinner. It was great! Then we stayed around the table, but welcomed Kent and Ron for the study. We talked about Exodus 6-9. It's so clear that God's in charge of all of this, but it doesn't seem fair or make sense. God's ways are higher than our ways though.

Well....I should get back to writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year