Friday adventures

Well..today was quite a day. It tured out that the car needed a new alternator. I wasn't able to get to the dealer until 10. Before I left, the main. man came to fix the light in the front hallway and the dimmer switch in the dining room. Then, I spent four hours at the dealer! I watched the Rachel Ray Show, Martha Stewart's show, the news, and Days of Our Lives. Who hoo...that was so thrilling. But the car is much better now. Boy I am sick of my car. It sure has been expensive lately.

Then I went to work and I had the most wonderful bouquet of yellow roses waiting for me. I'll post the picture later. My parents sent me a bouquet. It smells so great and it is so pretty. What a nice treat.

Then I came home, had some dinner, and headed out to two Walgreen's. I sure got some bargains. The lady was so impressed at the first stop that she stopped to read the recepit. The second one rang a bunch up wrong, so I will have to go back tomorrow. Oh well.

It is quite late...and I want to go. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year