A fantastic day

I'm really obsessed with "Miracle Drug"...what a song!

Anyway, today has been a pleasant Saturday. the weather couldn't have been lovelier. Wow. These are the days we pine for in February.

So, last night, at 11:30, I schlepped off to Meijer to purchase Harry Potter 7. I have checked all the other ones out from the library. And I haven't even seen all of the movies. But I wanted this one. I picked up some groceries and heard the huge commotion when midnight arrived. There were a zillion people in line, but it went really fast because all you did was get a book and then back in the store. I was home 62 minutes after I left. I read two chapters yesterday and six today. I was able to take a reading-induced nap. That was the best! I also met my small group for ice cream. I so enjoy them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year