Return to work

Wow...the real world does not go away. I came back to a load of mail, bills, and e-mails. But that's part of life as well. I did not enjoy the $203 AT&T phone bill, plus I had the $53 wireless bill. I spend a lot of money on communicating. But I will get $100 back for the modem, plus $150 in other rebates, so I will come out ahead. I figure that I'm prepaying for some groceries.

Sigh.

But that's okay.

I've been eating healthy today. Breakfast was a Special K bar. Then I had some hummus and whole-wheat Melba toasts for a snack. Lunch was a mushroom burger, south beach wrap, and greens. I also had three cherry essence prunes. What’s worse? I ate prunes or that I liked them? I also have another wrap and some chicken salad to shove in before Bible Study. I haven’t done my lesson, so I might just go early and read before everyone else shows up.

The reason I didn't do my lesson? I couldn't find my bag. It was in the back seat of the car. Did I mention that it's in a fluorescent green bag?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year