July 5

Well, it's Thursday and I am confused. I think that it's Monday. But it's Thursday. How strange!

I'm feeling contemplative today. I think that is because I am really relaxed and connected with my feelings right now. Is it hormonal? A function of feeling well? I am not sure. Maybe it's the extra prayers that are getting me closer to God right now.

Maybe I should stop thinking about it!

Last night was so quiet and peaceful. I decided to curl up in my chair. Henry was at my feet, I listened to a mix of music from Bruce Springsteen, the Postal Service, and Andrew Peterson; enjoyed the scents and light of the candle, and read away. Charlie was sitting nearby too. Really, I normally complain when I have nothing to do... but I need peace in my life. (I'm talking about in the daily schedule. I know that peace comes from God ultimately). I'm just talking about unwinding. This is something that I can do...

Take life's blessings when you get them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year